Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bloggy Bloggy Bloggy....

...Oi, Oi, Oi !! - Do you see what I did there??

Hello, and welcome to the first installment of "The secret diary of ME!(Aged 26 and a half!).

I've not done one of these before and i'm not really sure where I intend to go with it, so i guess we'll just have to wait and see what sort of farce this descends into...

Today I went to Starbucks at lunchtime and I ate 4 cakes - including 3 of those delicions little chocolate covered marshmallow "kebabs" - they're so delicious. Felt a little ick after wards due to the serious sugar overdose!!

Work was another non event (ie. nothing of any excitment happened), although the pace is still gathering on the forming of the official Kabaddi team for the London 2012 Olympics. It's my only hope of going to the Olympics...

I met Dad and Katherine (and Alison) on the Forbury hotel bar after work and we all drank Champagne. Katherine and Dad had been up to London today as K wanted to buy some lovely fairy shoes. They were very sparkley and nice.

Then I got home and Sally had been`shopping at sainsburys and had bought enough sweets to completely re-fill the Tricky box. Hooray !!

Health wise i've felt okay today, although I did struggle a little walking back to the car as the cold weather has finally arrived. Maybe it's time for "Super Snarf" to come out of his summertime hibernation?

Song for today: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (no particular reason, I just like it)

No comments: